We work hard to ensure that all patrons are able to attend our productions with as much ease as possible. We place signage, banners, staff members, and volunteers all around the Randolph college campus to help you find your best route of access. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member of volunteer at any time.
To access Randolph College's Thoresen Theatre, please turn off of Rivermont Avenue onto Norfolk Avenue.
At the bottom of Norfolk Avenue, you have several options.
- Pass East Campus Drive and take an immediate left into the adjacent parking area. Follow the inclined path adjoined to that parking lot to the above landing, cross the foot bridge, and take a right to reach the theater.
- Turn left onto East Campus Drive, and turn right after under passing the foot bridge. Follow the stair path adjoined to that parking lot to the above landing, cross the bridge, and take a right to reach the theater.
- Turn left onto East Campus Drive, pass the tennis courts, wind up the hill to park in northern most parking area or the handicap parking directly next to the theatre.
- You may access the theatre by using North Princeton Circle and turning right onto West Campus Drive.
- You may also access the theatre by parking on Main Campus Drive and walking through campus but parking is very limited.
- If you decide to use this entrance, please remember the theatre is two floors below the ground level.
- We do not provide a shuttle for Thoresen Theatre productions
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call our box office (434) 226-0686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.