Click on the shows to learn more!
- Tickets may be purchased online now by clicking here or by phone at (434) 226-0686
- Our physical box office will be located in the Thoresen Theatre lobby at Randolph College and will open on June 1
Information for all performances
- All performances are wheelchair accessible. So we can best meet your seating needs, we encourage you to plan your Endstation visit early. Please call the box office at (434) 226-0686 so we can assist you with purchasing wheelchair accessible seating.
- All evening performances begin at 7:30 PM. All Matinee performances begin at 2:00 PM.
- Tickets can be purchased at the door when available.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but can be exchanged for another performance date if available.
- Tickets not redeemed five minutes prior to showtime may be resold to waiting patrons.
- Latecomers may be moved to a different seat than was originally purchased.
Information for outdoor performances
- In the case of inclement weather every effort will be made to complete the performance. However, should it become necessary to cancel the performance due to inclement weather, rain checks will be offered for another date of the performance. No refunds will be issued. Please check the Endstation website homepage and social media for inclement weather announcements.
- Audiences are encouraged to bring chairs (beach, camping, lawn, etc) and/or blankets to outdoor shows. High-backed camping chairs are not permitted. Please be considerate of those sitting behind and around you.
- Picnics are encouraged.
- Bug spray is recommended.
- Concessions vary by performance.
+ Ticket Refunds & Exchanges
All sales are final. No ticket refunds or exchanges will be issued. We gladly extend UNLIMITED ticket exchanges for our season subscribers only. It is required that you give us at least 24 hours notice prior to the date on your current ticket. Some restrictions do apply. There are absolutely no exchanges the day of the show. All subscriber exchanges are subject to seat availability. Because of multi-level section pricing, you may have to pay the additional difference in ticket price if exchanging to a higher-priced seat assignment (especially if no other seats are available in your current section).
We never call off a show in advance. In the event of rain, every effort will be made to complete the performance, including playing in light rain. The decision to play or cancel will be made within approximately 45 minutes following the time that the production is held for rain. If the show is canceled before the first act is complete, you may receive a refund OR tickets for another 2018 performance (based on availability). If canceled after the first act is complete, there are no refunds but you may receive tickets to another 2018 performance (based on availability). No immediate refunds or exchanges will be made. All 2018 refund claims must be received by August 4, 2018. Service charges are non-refundable.
+ What if I miss a show?
The “Subscriber Standby” Opportunity… If you miss a show and were unable to exchange your tickets ahead of time, we now offer a “Standby Option” to allow you to see the show at a later date. Here’s how it works:
- On the night you wish to attend, bring the unused tickets for the “missed” performance. If your tickets were held at the box office you will just need to state your name.
- Check in at the Box Office one (1) hour before curtain time and request to be on the “Subscriber Standby List”
- Your name will be called if seats become available. Should we be able to seat you, there will be a $2 fee per ticket.
+ Late Seating
Should you arrive late, the House Manager will seat you at the earliest possible opportunity. However Endstation retains the right to resell your ticket if you do not arrive 5 minutes before the shows start time.
+ Toddler & Infant Attendance Policy
All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend any performance with Endstation Theatre Company. According to fire safety regulations, everyone must occupy a seat, and for the safety and enjoyment of your fellow patrons, this also means “no babes in arms.” Furthermore, to ensure optimum enjoyment for all patrons, we strongly recommend that children under the age of 5 not attend shows other than those considered toddler-friendly. Some shows contain mature content, language or themes. Parents are best qualified to determine what is appropriate for their children. Please note that anyone making a disturbance during a show will be asked to leave – no matter what his or her age.